Friday, March 26, 2010

the brightest Sky.

Silau.
Blinding.
Made me cry.

Jarak jauh emang bikin komunikasi ga lancar;
kedodolan internet, telpon kresek2, smsan selisipan, curhatan ga sampe + mahal.
Miscommunication.

She said I'm not moving on. About Him.
She thought by saying the truth I'll change the way I think.
I cried, by the way She didn't told the disappointment straightaway.
Guess what?

She thought I'm not moving on by posting this.
She afraid I'll break even more when She told me that.
I cried, it feels like losing home.
All those are misunderstanding,
because she didn't see the date of my posting.
She thought I post it yesterday.

HYAKHYAKHYAK

We cried, we feels bad, we laughed.


Dear beybi,

For silly times we laugh out loud
For things I can't explain
For looking past my flaws and faults
For all the time you spend
For all the kind things that you do
For concern and understanding
For the good you have done
For the seed you have sown
For the faith you have given me
For the honesty; even though the truth may not be what I want to hear
For bringing out the best in me
And just for being you.

It's all the inside jokes and "remember whens".

Through fun and fears, play and tears.
We help each other heal and grow.
The time--the days, the years.

the brightest Sky;
Always there, always around.
I look up to you, I respect you, and grateful.

xoxo


I dedicated this post to Her.

Learned:
- the hardest thing being far away from home is distance; it leads to mis-communication.
- No road is long with good company. #Turkish Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment